Checks and Balances™ Tourmaline Facial Scrub is a gentle, refreshing facial scrub. It helps unclog pores by removing dead skin surface cells and impurities that dull complexion radiance for smoother skin.
It refreshes skin and awakens the senses with a blend of invigorating essential oils (spearmint, fieldmint, bergamot, lavender and geranium).
Main active ingredients:
- Bamboo: Reduced to ultra-fine powder, it helps unclog pores.
- Silica: This natural element is derived from the mineral quartz. It has a polishing action on the surface to help restore skin smoothness and softness.
- Red tourmaline: This Brazilian gemstone has energizing properties. It is said to have purifying and balancing properties for the mind.
- Out of 25 women, 92% noticed a reduction in the appearance of pores from the 1st use.
- Out of 25 women, pores were visibly unclogged after using the product 3 times over a one-week period.
Suitable for normal to oily skin.
For pregnant and/or breastfeeding women, the product contains essential oils. Consult a doctor before use. Not recommended for children under 5.
Primary and secondary packaging recyclable.
Made in the USA.
Directions for use
On damp skin, gently massage a small amount of product with fingertips in circular movements, avoiding the eye contour area. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Use this scrub in the morning or evening, 3 to 4 times a week.
No opinion at the moment.