bio-retinol Body Oil is an anti-aging body oil that helps firm and rejuvenate skin's appearance while improving elasticity, nourishing and preserving moisture.
The organic retinol analog, bidens pilosa, works to stimulate collagen synthesis and improve skin firmness.
ITS ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Bidens pilosa offers similar benefits to retinol, such as stimulating collagen synthesis and improving skin firmness, helping to increase skin elasticity by 12%. This sustainable plant alternative works to smooth and plump skin, giving it the appearance of younger skin. It also stimulates collagen synthesis, which helps improve the appearance of mature skin, and helps reduce UV spots (hyperpigmentation) by 36%. It can be used day or night.
- Hyaluronic acid retains 1000 times its weight in water, working to lock moisture into the skin for long-lasting hydration. It's an innovative active ingredient that locks moisture into the skin for long-lasting hydration while helping to improve skin elasticity. This ingredient has been tested and proven to have skin-soothing properties and improve the cutaneous barrier, preventing transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Macadamia oil is very rich in skin nutrients and is also known to have one of the highest sources of healthy, essential fatty acids such as oleic, linoleic and palmitoleic acid, as well as protein and vitamin E. It is light, non-greasy and easily absorbed. It is a softening, nourishing and repairing oil. Used in synergy with apricot oil, they provide deep nourishment for smoother, softer, younger-looking skin.
HIS RESULTS (internal study conducted on a panel of Evolve Organic Beauty customers in 2023):
- 100% of people found their skin smoother/softer.
- 85.7% of people said their skin looked younger.
- 100% of people agreed that this body oil improved the texture of their skin.
- 85.7% of people found their skin firmer.
Fragrance with essential oils of rose geranium, ylang-ylang and mandarin.
Formulated with 100% natural ingredients and 98.5% organic ingredients. It is dermatologically tested.
Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and mature skin. Not suitable for pregnant and/or breastfeeding women. Not recommended for children.
Recyclable glass bottle. Non-recyclable plastic pump and product label. Box made of recyclable and compostable grass paper.
Capacity: 100ml, equivalent to approximately 9 weeks' use at a rate of 4 pumps applied per day.
Made in the UK.
Directions for use
Distribute the oil generously over the entire body, paying particular attention to dry areas.
Apply after showering, on clean, damp skin, to enhance its effect.
Start with the feet and massage the oil into the skin, then move up each leg. Massage the stomach with gentle clockwise movements, then apply the oil to each hand, arm and elbow, before moving up to the shoulders.
No opinion at the moment.