All-in-One Sensitive Oil nourishes and soothes sensitive and reactive skin. It is ideal for helping to reduce redness and marks on the skin, and helps to calm rosacea. It can be used on the face or specific parts of the body such as the stomach and thighs. Skin is soothed, nourished and more supple. It also significantly reduces feelings of discomfort (tingling, tightness and overheating).
This oil is rich in complementary omegas and contains no essential oils, making it particularly suitable for aggressed skin and delicate moments in life (pregnancy, breastfeeding, allergies and hypersensitivity).
- Soothes and softens the skin, thanks to camelina oil, a source of omega 3, and sunflower oil, a source of omega 6.
- Protects against external aggressions, thanks to pomegranate, a source of omega 5, and rosemary.
- Facilitates cell regeneration thanks to the virtues of sea buckthorn oil, ideal for healing and caring for minor burns, and olive oil, source of omega 9.
- Reboosts elasticity thanks to calendula, a natural source of retinol.
- Illuminates the complexion thanks to beta carotene, which gives an immediate healthy glow.
- Has an anti-aging action, thanks to the presence of vitamin E.
Suitable for sensitive and reactive skin. Suitable for pregnant women and children under 3.
Recyclable glass bottle, glass pipette, rubber teat and HDPE ring. FSC cardboard box with no recyclable plastic lamination.
Made in France.
Directions for use
Place 3 to 5 drops on fingertips. Gently massage in.
Use daily, morning and night, to soothe and restore elasticity and suppleness to your skin. This oil can be used on its own or as a complement to your day cream.
One bottle represents over a month's skincare.
No opinion at the moment.