This simple, authentic composition is formulated with organically grown essential and plant oils. It helps to enhance your mane and repair dry, damaged hair.
- Rosemary essential oil is known to regulate sebum secretion, tone the scalp and soothe itchy scalps.
- Ylang ylang oil acts as a sebum secretion regulator, perfectly complementing the action of rosemary. It is also known to bring strength and shine to hair.
- Lemon essential oil reproduces the action of vitamin P, increasing hair resistance and reducing brittleness. It is also known to make hair shiny by tightening its scales.
- Black pepper essential oil adds character to the composition with a pungent, stimulating fragrance that blends perfectly with the other essential oils.
Composed exclusively of essential & vegetable oils, this product is not recommended for pregnant and/or breast-feeding women. Formulated by chemists, pharmacists & aromatherapists. Medene places great importance on the choice of its producers of natural and organic essential and plant oils. The brand is committed to working with local, French producers who respect the environment and meet current quality standards.
Cruelty-Free and made in France.
Packaging is entirely recycled or recyclable and comes from FSC eco-managed forests. Vegetable-based ink is used for printing.
Directions for use
Le sérum Lion Queen peut s'appliquer de différentes façons :
1. Déposez deux à trois gouttes du mélange dans la paume de la main puis chauffez l'huile en frottant vos mains l'une contre l'autre.
2. Appliquez sur vos pointes sèches et abîmées.
En masque, une fois par semaine :
1. Versez une à deux pipettes dans la paume des mains. Griffez vos cheveux des racines aux pointes.
2. Laissez poser au minimum 30 minutes, ou pendant toute la nuit, idéalement dans une serviette chaude. Lavez-vous les cheveux ensuite.
No opinion at the moment.
Lion queen serum
Hair serum for dry, damaged manes.