Care oil is ideal for dry, fragile skin and hair, as well as for relaxing massages. It strengthens the cutaneous barrier, limits dehydration and soothes feelings of tightness and discomfort in skin weakened by cancer treatments. Skin becomes supple, soft and regains its natural radiance.
This versatile oil can be used on all areas of the body, including the face, scalp and hair, without leaving an oily sensation. It can also be applied to fragile areas such as scars and stretch marks, provided the scars are dry, clean and well closed.
It deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin, soothes itching and irritation of the scalp, and revitalizes the hair, restoring vitality and shine. In addition to its physical benefits, this oil offers a gentle moment of reconnection with the body. Its texture glides effortlessly over the skin, facilitating application and gentle massage. It leaves a satiny, non-sticky veil on the skin.
ITS ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Rosehip oil has anti-inflammatory properties, helping to even out skin tone.
- Black cumin oil soothes dehydrated skin and provides a healthy dose of moisture.
- Algae extract firms and moisturizes the skin's upper layers.
Use test under dermatological control, carried out over 28 days on 20 volunteers with dry, sensitive and atopic skin.
- For 100% of people, the skin is intensely nourished.
- For 100% of people, the oil immediately soothes and provides lasting relief from the discomforts of dry, sensitive skin weakened by treatment.
- For 100% of people, the oil is ideal for massaging sensitive skin.
- For 100% and 95% of people respectively, the skin is more supple and softer, firmer and plumper.
- The oil improves the skin's appearance (reduces irregularities: scars, pimples, stretch marks, etc.) for 85% of people.
This skin care product is formulated with 99% ingredients of natural origin.
Suitable for dry, sensitive and reactive skin. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for pregnant and/or breastfeeding women. Not recommended for children under 3.
Made in France.
Directions for use
Skin care oil is multi-functional and can be applied in a variety of ways:
- For the face: Apply skin care oil in the morning or evening, alone or in combination with a face cream (before or after the cream). You can also add a few drops of treatment oil directly to your cream to add richness and nutrition to the treatment.
- For the body: Apply treatment oil in the morning or evening, preferably after showering, alone or with a body cream (before or after cream).
- For scars (clean, dry and well closed) and dry areas: Apply treatment oil daily.
- For hair: Use this nourishing oil daily, massaging a few drops into the lengths to nourish and protect damaged ends, or to make your hair more beautiful. You can also take an oil bath once a week on the lengths for in-depth nourishment, or on the scalp to soothe irritation.
- As a massage and modeling oil: Apply to the body and scalp for massages that allow you to reclaim your body, or create a bond with loved ones.
No opinion at the moment.