Nourishing Night Cream is an anti-aging moisturizing cream that intensely nourishes the skin, leaving it feeling comfortable.
It renews, detoxifies and moisturizes the skin while you sleep. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production, plumping wrinkles and smoothing the skin, and improves sleep quality thanks to calming and relaxing essential oils such as lavender, bergamot, ylang ylang and neroli.
ITS ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Natural peony extract works during sleep to stimulate cellular vitality while preventing the signs of skin aging. Skin is rejuvenated and detoxified, and collagen synthesis is increased by 53%.
- Bio-retinol bidens pilosa helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen synthesis, plumping wrinkles and smoothing skin.
- The clinically proven sleep blend with essential oils improves sleep quality and invokes a sense of calm. The blend has been proven to help you fall asleep faster, improve sleep quality and reduce the number of times you wake up.
HIS RESULTS (internal study conducted on a panel of Evolve Organic Beauty customers in 2022):
- 95.8% of people said their skin was smoother.
- 95.8% of people found their skin more hydrated.
- 95.8% of people found their skin more nourished.
- 79.2% of people found the cream's natural fragrance soothing.
This skincare product is formulated with 99.9% ingredients of natural origin and 50.9% organic ingredients.
Suitable for normal to dry skin, especially mature skin. Not suitable for pregnant and/or breastfeeding women. Not recommended for children.
Recyclable glass jar. Plastic lid and product label non-recyclable. Box made of recyclable and compostable grass paper.
Capacity: 60ml, equivalent to approximately 14 weeks' use with one application per day.
Made in the UK.
Directions for use
Apply a small amount of this soothing moisturizer to cleansed skin as a final step in the evening. Massage over face, neck and décolleté, paying particular attention to the delicate eye area.
No opinion at the moment.