Hydramemory Radiance Moisturizing Gel-Cream is a non-comedogenic moisturizing gel-cream that leaves skin luminous, silky and quenched. It boosts the skin's ability to adapt to different climatic conditions, for immediate and long-lasting hydration and radiance. Its fresh texture is rapidly absorbed, quenching the skin's thirst, promoting the correct distribution of water in the tissues and supporting the cutaneous barrier for deep, long-lasting hydration.
Enriched with prickly pear cactus extract and betaine, it enhances the skin's adaptability by protecting it against external aggressors such as temperature variations and humidity.
ITS ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Prickly pear extract helps strengthen the skin barrier, combating dehydration. The active ingredient derived from prickly pear is rich in mucopolysaccharides, substances capable of trapping water for effective moisturizing action. The synergy between the plant extract molecules is able to fortify the skin by stimulating KGE, the keratinocyte growth factor. By activating KGE, the extract enables the skin to recover a state of hydration more quickly, and to maintain it even in the face of external aggressions which, by weakening the cutaneous barrier, cause dehydration.
- Macro hyaluronic acid is a highly hydrating hygroscopic molecule capable of retaining 1000 times its weight in water. It quenches the skin's thirst while maintaining its softness.
- Betaine, derived from sugar beet, is an osmolite naturally present in the human body, capable of trapping and recalling water inside cells, maintaining their volume and optimal state of hydration even in the presence of external temperature variations. It is also a natural component of NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor), which preserves the integrity of the tight junctions of the stratum corneum, reinforcing its barrier function.
- Extract of carob, a plant typical of the warm, temperate climates of the Mediterranean basin, is rich in proteins and amino acids, enhancing hyaluronic acid synthesis and acting on water diffusion. In fact, it stimulates the expression of aquaporins, responsible for transporting water into tissues, and of filaggrin and involucrin, which guarantee the barrier function of the horny layer.
- Safflower oleosomes, obtained from the seeds using a solvent-free process, have softening properties and restore the proper functioning of the skin barrier. They are microspheres compatible with the dermis, naturally contained in the seeds, and for which they are the energy reserve: their composition in fatty acids and vitamin E provides protection for the skin.
This cream is formulated with 96.8% ingredients of natural origin.
Suitable for normal to dry skin, and all dehydrated skin, particularly in hot, humid climates. Suitable for pregnant and/or breastfeeding women. Not recommended for children under 5.
Recycled & recyclable packaging.
Made in Italy.
Directions for use
Apply morning and evening to clean, dry face and neck, after applying your serum. Massage until completely absorbed.
No opinion at the moment.