SMOON, the no-compromise, seamless menstrual panty that combines performance, comfort and freedom! A unique seamless technology that gives women the freedom of movement and self-confidence they need during their period! To satisfy the cotton team, SMOON took up the challenge of developing the first organic cotton seamless menstrual panty!
Ideal for heavy flows, Artémis is the seamless menstrual panty: comfortable and high-performance:
- Thanks to its unique seamless technology, which guarantees a watertight seal, it protects you for 12 hours and absorbs the equivalent of four tampons. It absorbs twice as much as its sister, the Séléné seamless menstrual panty.
- Soft, GOTS-certified cotton and seamless technology give you freedom of movement for unrivalled comfort.
- 0 odor, 0 leakage, 0 sensation of wetness - that's what characterizes this invisible underwear.
Made from three high-performance technical fabrics: draining, absorbent and waterproof/breathable, they'll give you serenity and performance during your period. These panties are made from French and Italian materials tested by independent institutes that guarantee the absence of harmful chemical substances and silver nanoparticles. All SMOON products are STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified. Washable and reusable, this seamless menstrual panty is an ecological and economical alternative to disposable sanitary protection.
The impact of a cotton menstrual panty is: From raw material to end-of-life, not forgetting transport, packaging and washing, used for 3 years :
- 1.55kg of CO2 equivalent to 7km by car.
- 0.058g of phosphorus, equivalent to the cultivation of 18g of cashew nuts.
- 24 mj of energy - the consumption of a fridge in 10 days.
- 3 x less polluting than the use of tampons.
Suitable for all women, including pregnant and/or breast-feeding women. Absorption equivalent to 4 tampons.
This product cannot be returned.
Made in Tunisia.
Directions for use
To start with, we recommend that you wash your menstrual cotton panties before wearing them for the first time! And after each use, rinse in cold water.
You can wash them by hand or machine at 30°C maximum.
Then air-dry your menstrual cotton panties!
Avoid: greasy detergents and soaps (e.g. Marseille soap), fabric softener and tumble-dryers.
No opinion at the moment.
Menstrual Panties Cotton Abundant Flow Black
Cotton menstrual panties for heavy flow in black.