Much more than a make-up brand, Nude by Nature takes care of your skin. Suitable for all skin tones, these essential complexion products are designed with high-performance, skin-friendly natural ingredients, for a flawless finish and a feeling of well-being. For a perfect finish every time, use the make-up brush and follow the step-by-step application tips.
The set contains:
- A silicone-free moisturizing primer that provides a flawless base for your make-up.
- A creamy, liquid concealer that conceals dark circles, won't slip into the creases of your skin and offers both moisturizing and antioxidant benefits.
- A loose powder mineral foundation with SPF15 for adjustable coverage.
- A loose mineral bronzing powder that offers a radiant, bronzed complexion.
- A translucent mineral powder veil that offers a satin finish to make-up while controlling shine.
- A zero-defect travel brush.
- A make-up bag.
Take care of your skin and embrace make-up that feels good right now.
Shade : W4 Soft Sand.
Formulated with 100% natural ingredients.
Recyclable cardboard packaging.
Suitable for pregnant women, suitable for all ages.
Made in Australia.
Directions for use
STEP 1. PREPARE
Apply primer to face with fingertips before applying foundation.
STEP 2. PERFECT
Before foundation, apply concealer under eyes and over imperfections, then blend evenly.
STEP 3. UNIFY
Place a small amount of powder on the lid, dip the tip of the brush into the powder, tap lightly to remove excess, then apply the product to the skin in light circular movements. Start at the center of the face and work outwards until you achieve the desired coverage.
STEP 4. DEFINE
Place a small amount of mineral powder on the lid and apply to cheekbones and facial contours with a brush.
STEP 5. FINISH
Using a brush, apply the translucent mineral powder veil lightly all over the face, concentrating on the T-zone and under the eyes, to reduce dark circles and add the finishing touch to your make-up.
ZERO DEFAULT TRAVEL BRUSH
Using the tip of the brush, pick up a small amount of powder, then tap to remove any excess and ensure even coverage. Sweep the brush lightly over the face for a harmonious application.
No opinion at the moment.