Chewing gum with beta-carotene, tyrosine, vitamins & minerals to enhance tanning.
- Prepares skin for the sun
- Prolongs the skin's tan
- Prevents skin aging
- Delicious cherry taste
- 98.3% ingredients of natural origin
When the first rays of sunshine arrive, we'd love to be able to sport a lovely tanned complexion. Thanks to a well-thought-out combination of beta-carotene and antioxidants, Gummies Suncare prepares skin for the sun and enhances tanning while caring for the skin. Selected active ingredients are proven to :
- contribute to the skin's normal pigmentation and give it a lovely golden hue ;
- protect skin cells from oxidative stress, responsible for skin aging;
- accelerate and prolong tanning.
Made with 98.3% ingredients of natural origin, Sun Gummies contain :
- vitamin C, a sun-preparation agent that increases collagen production and thus limits skin aging;
- beta-carotene, a well-known natural pigment, which provides a healthy glow before the summer season and prolongs tanning after exposure to the sun;
- tyrosine, the precursor of melanin, the brown pigment responsible for skin pigmentation;
- selenium and vitamin E, recognized antioxidants that help protect skin cells against oxidative stress;
A little bonus for the natural cherry flavour that adds a delicious taste to these little chewing gums.
Medical advice for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Not recommended for children under 4. Not recommended for smokers.
Each sachet contains 60 gummies, i.e. 120 for a 60-day course of treatment, to be repeated as often as required.
Made in France.
The 2-month treatment is €44.90 instead of €49.80, a saving of €4.90.
Directions for use
Instructions for use :
Take 2 gummies a day, in the morning or afternoon, as preferred, with a snack for example.
Precautions for use:
- This product does not protect the skin against UV rays, and therefore does not replace the use of sunscreen!
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose, and keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Sugar-free Sun Gummies are not recommended for smokers because of the beta-carotene they contain.
- This product is not contraindicated for pregnant and breast-feeding women, but we recommend that you seek medical advice to be on the safe side.
We can't stress this enough: dietary supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle.
No opinion at the moment.
2-month sugar-free solar gummies
Instead of €49.80
Food supplements to enhance your tan.